- Program Management– Run any existing program with correct, automatically generated parameters.
- User Defined Calendars– Create your own calendars and time schedules for business processing.
- LightsOut – JobScheduler's exclusive feature to ensure any failure of jobs, network or systems gets handled quickly and appropriately.
- Output Manager – offers on-line review of output files, distribution, alerts to off-line printers, and printer security.
- Security Auditing
– monitors and records changes to all JobScheduler for Oracle®
setups, from Programs and Streams to Parameters and Scheduler
registrations. Administrator can review all changes from one audit
- Security Access–
role based security to prevent users from accessing jobs or output they
are not authorized, without compromising their access to the data the
- View Job Status
– provides users with real time information on the status of jobs. No
more fielding support calls. A floating Control dialog allows you to
send more than 20 different control actions to Master or Agent
- Dynamic Load Balancing – automatically adjusts queues to maximize throughput. No more overloaded or underutilized machines.
- DiskSentry –
automated file management that includes options for deleting errored
jobs, printed jobs, excessively large output files and other related
activities. Provides an audit trail of saved and deleted jobs.
- High Availability – provides uninterrupted scheduling
corresponding with the different modes of failure: system, network or
Scheduler: provides a single point-of-control for scheduling decisions,
and then sends jobs to the appropriate Agent Scheduler for execution on
a local or remote system.
- Auto-restart Database
Tolerance: continues normal operation including job execution,
monitoring, and completion while retrying the database at increasing
- Agent Scheduler Hibernate: writes
schedule information to a "hibernate file" and then shuts down
gracefully. Resynchronizes if you elect to restart.